Equal-length headers provide improved torque and equalized engine pulsing thanks to industry-exclusive mandrel-bent primary tubes
Porsche 996 Carrera Sport Headers
Equal-length headers provide improved torque and equalized engine pulsing thanks to industry-exclusive mandrel-bent primary tubes.
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade material you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the “straight pipe sound” while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light.
- Fits all Porsche 996 Carrera vehicles 1998-2004
- Improves horsepower and torque by 15 whp and 12 ft-lbs
- Saves 2 lbs from the rear of the vehicle
- One piece CNC mandrel-bent primary tubes provide maximum uninterupted flow
- F1-style merge collectors provide optimized exhaust scavenging
- Improves power and torque throughout the RPM range
- Direct replacement for the factory headers
- Simple DIY bolt-on installation
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty