Aggressive max-performance lightweight exhaust system designed for track and racing applications; also legal for on-road use
Porsche 993 Carrera Supercup Exhaust System
Loud and aggressive performance exhaust system recommended for track use only; replaces the restrictive factory mufflers with a free-flowing resonated design
Fabspeed’s Porsche 993 Supercup Exhaust System utilizes track-specific tuning to bring out the most aggressive sound and performance for your Carrera. Precision-made from T304L stainless steel, this exhaust will save 11 lbs. while adding 15 horsepower. Our engineers designed this exhaust to deliver its power at higher RPM ranges for ideal performance during track and motorsport events.
This exhaust installs easily without the need for adapters, cutting, or welding. Simply remove the old exhaust and bolt on this new component using the original ball-joint clamps. Included turndowns can be easily installed and removed in order to lower the exhaust volume when desired. As always, this component is backed by Fabspeed’s lifetime limited warranty.
- Fits all Porsche 993 Carrera vehicles (1994-1998)
- Improves exhaust flow and sports car sound
- Adds 15 whp greatly improving throttle response
- Saves 11 bs from rear of car
- Optimized for use at high-RPM during track and motorsport events
- Complete T304L stainless steel construction; 14-16ga CNC mandrel-bent 2.25” tubing
- Direct replacement for the factory mufflers
- Includes removable turndowns that are “easy on & easy off” for lowering the exhaust volume when desired
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
- DISCLAIMER: The original factory ball-joint clamps must be re-used when installing Fabspeed exhaust products on all 993 Carrera vehicles.