Complete high-performance exhaust & intake solution for the 993 Carrera; includes Maxflo Performance Exhaust System with Deluxe Oval Tips, Sport Cat X-Pipe, CUP High Performance Airbox Cover, BMC F1 air filter, and a DME/ECU Software Upgrade.
Open up the air flow in your Porsche 993 with this complete performance package system. We’ve custom tuned each exhaust component to deliver brilliant sound and performance. We also fine-tune your Carrera’s ECU to optimize performance across the rev range.
Fabspeed’s high-performance Porsche upgrades are built to be installed exactly like the factory parts they replace. That means you get tight seals and easy installation without the need for adapters, cuts, or welds.
Choose the applicable software for your ECU tune above, as well as the flange style and body style of your Carrera. If you have any questions about these options, or other specs surrounding this package, jump on our live chat, or call one of our experts at 1.888.646.4945.
- 993 Carrera Maxflo Exhaust System w/ Deluxe Oval Tips
- 993 Carrera Sportcat X-Pipe
- 993 Carrera CUP High Performance Airbox Cover
- 993 Carrera BMC F1 Replacement Filter
- 993 Carrera DME/ECU Upgrade
- Fits all 993 Carrera vehicles (1994-1998)
- All exhaust components are constructed from high-quality T304L stainless steel for maximum performance and durability
- Direct replacement for factory exhaust system
- Saves weight and dramatically improves power
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
- DME/ECU upgrades are available for all 993 Carrera models, but you must specify which style of DME/ECU your vehicle requires. Early model 993’s (1994-1995) typically use a DME software chip, while the later cars (1996-1998) use an ECU software tune. Cars equipped with the “drive-block” feature (any model years) use an OTP-style ECU. You can verify that your car requires an OTP by inspecting the stickers on your factory ECU. If the number on the Porsche sticker is 99361866600, 99361866601, 99361866602, or 99361866603, then you will need to select the OTP ECU tuning option.
- DISCLAIMER: The original factory ball-joint clamps must be re-used when installing Fabspeed exhaust products on all 993 Carrera vehicles.
- You must specify what style of header flange your vehicle uses: either Gillet (1996-1998) or Bischoff (1994-1996.5). Please refer to the photo below if you are unsure!