Loud & Aggressive CUP car sound with adjustable single or dual outlets
Porsche 964 Carrera RSR Header Muffler Kit
Loud & aggressive sports car sound with adjustable single or dual outlets.
This kit replaces some of the most essential components of the Porsche 964’s exhaust system. By swapping out OEM parts with this precision-engineered kit, you will reap the benefits of optimized airflow with tremendous gains in power and torque. The header and muffler are essential to the engine’s ability to breath. By building parts designed to maximize performance, we’ve managed to squeeze an extra 24 horsepower and 21 ft/lbs of torque from the 964’s engine.
The drop-down options above allow you to decide exactly which package you need. A heat exchange will maintain your Carrera’s ability to use heat from the headers to regulate you car’s cabin heating. Optional sports cats add a new level of performance to the already impressive 964, and the exhaust tip options allow you to achieve the exact look you’re going for. If you have questions, you can call our experts at 1.215.646.4945 or use our Live Chat feature.
- Fits all Porsche 964 C2, C4, RS America, Euro RS and Speedster vehicles 1989-1994
- Increases horsepower and torque by 24 whp and 21 ft-lbs without optional sport cats expect a great increase in power when including them.
- Loud & aggressive sports car sound. Recommended for agressive street and track usage.
- RSR-style 1pc equal length mandrel-bent header tubes with F1 style high velocity 3-into-1 pyramidal investment cast merge collectors.
- Constructed from 14-16 gauge T304L stainless steel
- Dual outlet muffler system comes with all required hardware
- System can be orded with or without heat option and with or without sport cats
- Includes Deluxe Tips but can be ordered with angle cut competition muffler outlets
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Official exhaust of Clermont, the esteemed RWB Atlanta 964 build.
NOTE: Requires slight modification to the factory rear bumper for proper fitment of the second outlet
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.