Complete high-performance exhaust solution for the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta; fantastic daily-driveable sound and power from Fabspeed’s Sport Catalytic Converters, X-Pipe, Valvetronic Controller, BMC F1 Replacement Air Filter, and our ECU Tune.
Ferrari F12 Berlinetta Sport Performance Package
Complete high-performance exhaust solution for the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta; fantastic daily-driveable sound and power from Fabspeed’s Sport Catalytic Converters, X-Pipe, Valvetronic Controller, and BMC F1 Replacement Air Filter.
- Ferrari F12 Berlinetta Sport Catalytic Converters
- Ferrari F12 Berlinetta X-Pipe
- Ferrari F12 Berlinetta Valvetronic Controller
- Ferrari F12 Berlinetta BMC F1 Replacement Air Filter
- Ferrari F12 Berlinetta Fabspeed ECU Tune
- Fits all Ferrari F12 Berlinetta vehicles
- Dramatic improvement in sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range; fantastic daily-driveable solution to the boring factory exhaust
- Cast X-pipe for the best possible flow, resulting in the best possible gains of sound and power
- Includes high performance 200-cell HJS high-flow Sport Catalytic Converters for improved flow and exhaust sound (complies with most emissions regulations; see note below)
- Fabspeed’s Valvetronic Controller is a simple push-button controller that connects to your factory muffler valves allowing you to overide the factory settings and keep the valves open or closed at any time
- Fabspeed exhaust products are constructed from high-quality 14-16ga C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- BMC Air Filters are original equipment for the Ferrari Formula 1 Team and Ferrari GT race team, as well as Porsche Motorsports, Mercedes Benz F1 and GT race teams, and the AUDI Motorsports Team
- Lifetime filter is washable and re-oilable
- Simple bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
NOTE: Fabspeed’s 200-cell high-flow catalytic converters are not C.A.R.B. certified and are for Off-Road Use ONLY in the state of California
Shipping costs for sending an ECU to Fabspeed is the responsibility of the purchaser. The ECU will be tuned within 24-48 hours of receiving it and Fabspeed will then ship back the ECU using whatever method it was shipped in with. (For example: If you send in your ECU via Ground shipping, we will ship it back via Ground. If you ship it via Overnight, we will ship it back via Overnight.)
If you are ordering this package with the optional ECU Tuning Upgrade, you must click the link below to download & print the instructions and ECU tuning form to include with your ECU shipment to us.