Complete high-performance exhaust solution for the E90/92/93 M3; includes Maxflo Performance Exhaust System, Secondary Catbypass X-Pipe, and 200-cell HJS Primary Sportcats.
BMW M3 E90 / 92 / 93 Performance Package
Complete high-performance exhaust solution for the E90/92/93 M3; includes Maxflo Performance Exhaust System, Secondary Catbypass X-Pipe, 200-cell HJS Primary Sport Catalytic Converters, BMC F1 Air Filter and an optional ECU Handheld Tuner Upgrade.
Fabspeed’s E90/92/93 M3 Performance Package replaces the restrictive OEM rear mufflers for a deeper, throatier exhaust note and improved power and throttle response. The included secondary Catbypass X-Pipe replaces the redundant factory catalytic converters with a high-flowing x-pipe section which increases sound and power. Lastly, the heavy and restrictive factory primary cats are replaced by Fabspeed’s high-performance 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters for increased power, sound, and emissions compliance.
Ensure maximum power gains with the optional ECU Upgrade which optimizes the air/fuel ratios, timing, and more in order to take full advantage of the upgraded exhaust components.
- Fabspeed Maxflo Performance Exhaust System incl. Deluxe Quad-Style Polished Chrome Tips
- Fabspeed 200-cell HJS Primary Sport Catalytic Converters
- Fabspeed Secondary Catbypass X-Pipe with Resonators
- BMC F1 Replacement Air Filter
- Fabspeed ECU Handheld Tuner (optional Upgrade)
- Fits all BMW E90/92/93 M3 vehicles (2007-2013)
- Saves 24 lbs. versus the factory components and increases power by 27 whp and 19 ft-lbs of torque
- Dramatic improvement in sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- All included Fabspeed components are direct bolt-on replacements for the factory counterparts
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
NOTE: This product removes the catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is recommended for track and off-road use only.
NOTE: Fabspeed’s 200-cell high-flow catalytic converters are not C.A.R.B. certified and are for Off-Road Use ONLY in the state of California